CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Have a break with a 'Movie'

Used to..

"..declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."


— Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

But now..

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like "Movies"! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a "movie"! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent "movies collection"."



Books used to be my way out of this world but to be honest from 2 years ago until now the only time I find myself actually enjoying my time is when I'm alone watching a movie or a series. It’s something I find myself liking to do more than having a conversation with family and friends. People around me find it hard to understand but that’s just me. Some like fashion, some like hanging out, some are just too religious to care about what life offers and some are just simple who finds a movie as a break from life to lift their moods up.

0 comments: